Friday, March 13, 2015

Regarding Color Blind

I know, it's been a long time. I could lie, and say I'll be better about blogging, but we both know I'd be lying. It's not because I hate you. I love you, I swear on...um...I swear on Dean Winchester's Impala. That's a good swear, right?

Anyway, remember how I said I'd be moving Color Blind off of Smashwords? That day is coming. I will not be moving to Amazon, however-I'll be moving it to Wattpad, so it'll still be free for you guys. I did mention I made a Wattpad account, right? I think I did...if I didn't, it's right here: http://www.wattpad.com/user/LallaSqueglia

So come follow me! I'm still poking around over there-I forgot I even had it about two weeks after I made it-but Color Blind will be there-I'll warn you before I wipe it off of Smashwords completely-and there's samples. And, I think, I will-one day-put little fun things regarding my other stories there as well. Family trees, deleted scenes, that sort of thing. I'm not the only weirdo that likes that sort of thing, am I?

More news on One Sunny Afternoon to come soon, still working on that. Those of you who like a good old-fashioned mystery, you're in for a treat.

-Lalla

No comments:

Post a Comment