Sunday, October 2, 2016

Dun, dun, dun, another one bites the dust...

But not really. I don't know where I was going with that, but I'm too lazy to come up with another title.

Another promo begins today! Yes, from now until October 6th, you can have One Sunny Afternoon for free! Like The Muse, this isn't really Halloween-y/spooky/whatever. Like Layne, Friday is reminding me that she-

-was MISERABLE for the ENTIRE book, pretty much! Thanks a lot! It's great that YOU had fun, but no one ever thinks about poor Friday! 'Friday's fine, she's plucky', if I had a nickel for every time I heard that, I'd have...um...so much money. SO. MUCH. MONEY. So you can take your 'wasn't that scary' and shove it-

That's enough, Friday. Be nice to me or I'll kill you off one day.

So. Mystery novel. Free. Go, go, go!

 https://www.amazon.com/One-Sunny-Afternoon-Mystery-Mysteries-ebook/dp/B014AM9WGG/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1475416338&sr=1-5&keywords=lalla+squeglia

-Lalla

No comments:

Post a Comment