Saturday, July 16, 2016

Save a muse, download a book

...

Okay, that sounded better in my head.

You can all laugh at me. I have carpal tunnel syndrome, which means I have to wear wrist braces sometimes. They're hideous and uncomfortable, but they work so oh well. Buuut the other day, I got a new one, and I spent about ten minutes trapped in it.

Yes. Really. The Velcro was really, really strong, and there was no way I could get it off one-handed, and I eventually had to Houdini my way out. (I have tiny hands, and have never been so grateful for them.)

So yeah. It was not my finest moment. And I chipped a nail, which just made it worse.

Anyways, The Muse is free from today to the 20th, so grab a copy. Make Layne a happy muse!

https://www.amazon.com/Muse-Lalla-Squeglia-ebook/dp/B00MY6Q5M0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1468675842&sr=8-3&keywords=lalla+squeglia#nav-subnav

-Lalla

No comments:

Post a Comment