Thursday, June 12, 2014

Nothing to Say

I haven't chattered about The Muse as much as I do about some of the others. I don't know why, really. There aren't words to describe it, maybe? Don't look at me, I don't know.

While the plot isn't particularly personal, the characters are. Layne and Alice are probably the two most personal characters I've ever come up with. I don't know why, and I didn't plan them that way, but when did things ever go the way we planned?

They can-canned (yes, really!) into my life when I was trying to finish up with Color Blind and refused to leave me alone. They have a knack for popping up at the most inopportune times. Math finals were a big one. It was an absolute nightmare.

I don't know. Maybe when it's out, I'll find something to go on about. But I don't think that's going to happen.

Anyways...

AUGUST. HOLY MOLY, BATMAN.

-Lalla

No comments:

Post a Comment