Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Panic

You know how, a few posts ago, I said the scariest thing was that giant spider from Lord of the Rings? I lied.

Roaches, man. Roaches are the scariest thing ever.

Maybe it's because we don't get them very often, but I'm never expecting them and they always scare me. And they only ever appear in two places-cheap hotel bathrooms, à la Psycho, or outside.

And they always wait until you're relaxed to run out at you, the sorry buggers. They do it on purpose, I know it. Maybe they're gloating that they survived extinction and the dinosaurs did not. Maybe they just have bad timing. Or maybe they've seen Psycho too many times and want to hear your shriek of panic.

See you tomorrow. Check here for the link to The Maze-I'll post it the minute I get it.

Something's in the walls...

No comments:

Post a Comment