Saturday, November 16, 2013

Synopsis!

I was going to wait until Thanksgiving weekend (November 28th to December 1st, for those who don't celebrate), but my laptop is trying very hard to die. It would be just my luck that it goes to Cyber Heaven before I can post. The last one had the gall to die on a government holiday weekend. So, to be on the safe side, I shall post the synopsis to The Muse a little early. Lucky you.



"Writers everywhere talk about their muses. Those mythical beings that live in their heads, spit out ideas, and find amusement in a dripping wet author bursting from the shower to jot down the newest plot.
 
Alice Garden's muse has been with her since high school. They've written best-seller after best-seller, and things are smooth. But now something's wrong with Layne. Something that goes back to a year in high school when she didn't write a thing. And she has to find out what the problem is before her muse is gone for good.
 
Everyone deserves a happy ending. But not everyone gets it."

In all honesty, I could have gotten off my butt and finished this last year, but the world was not yet prepared for Layne's shenanigans.

-Lalla

No comments:

Post a Comment