Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Joyous Announcement!

...
Well, at least a good one.
As of right now, my annual Writer's Block from Hell has not set in, which means I am making okay progress on my next novel! This novel, titled 'The Maze' will see Amazon.com in August of this year. It will, if that means I have to borrow Indiana Jones' whip and make it. So far that isn't seeming too likely, though.
You're probably asking yourself, 'Why should I care?' Well, if you liked 'The House on the Moor', you'll probably like this one. It's not a sequel, but they are related.
Below is my current blurb, but I may change it before I release it. If anyone has any opinions, throw them out there!
 
"Marie Norrel has never met her husband. When she finally arrives at Raven Manor, she finds that Maxwell Raven is not a commonplace person. He has a past that casts a long shadow over the present. Marie is willing to overlook this mysterious past…until the noises in the walls begin."

No comments:

Post a Comment